- AP Video Hub announces new deal with Le Figaro 5 December 2013 | 3:36 pm
- TMS metadata behind new Jinni app 5 December 2013 | 3:11 pm
- Rightster announces new entertainment deals 5 December 2013 | 2:59 pm
- Netflix to France? 5 December 2013 | 2:44 pm
- EU launches copyright consultation 5 December 2013 | 2:30 pm
Developing monetisation strategies for the connected home
Learn from the best!
Digital Home World Summit provides a unique opportunity for forward-thinking operators and cable companies to join together and discuss how to enhance their services and develop innovations which offer differentiation and open new revenue streams.
• Network and meet with the industry’s best, with senior decision makers from 20+ countries including Samsung, Liberty Global, Belgacom, Entel, LG Uplus, Vectra, Telekom Italia, Cogeco Cable... and many others!
• Learn from 40+ experts including 20+ IP Service Providers; the strongest line-up seen at Digital Home World Summit!
• Gain an overview on a number of pressing topics as we cross strategise with a number of vertical industries including healthcare and energy, with speakers including Bouygues and EDF.
• Experience extended networking opportunities – the event will provide you with extended networking hours, and dedicated networking breaks to meet likeminded peers, plus, your delegate ticket allows you access to the ‘networking tool’!
Over two days the event will feature in-depth discussions, interactive debates and panel sessions across a range of topics, plus provides the very best networking opportunities with key-decision makers across the industry.
Key topics covered include:
- Converging energy, smart grids and telecoms
- Creating customer relationships through the smart home for energy companies
- Boosting revenues through attractive VaS for the Digital Home
- Achieving healthcare reform through remote healthcare projects
- Combining new media and traditional TV accessories in the home
- Planning for the ever increasing demands of the digital home services on the home network
- Home gateways and their position in the home digitisation battle
- Looking at connectivity challenges brought by the connected home and strategies to overcome these
- Switching from the bridged mode to the routed mode painlessly
- Non-media services explored: remote healthcare, energy management, and monitoring and security in the home
Digital Home World Summit brings together leading telecom operators, cable operators and content providers from around the world to discuss the most successful business models within the connected home environment, how to boost revenues through existing services and analysis of key challenges for the year ahead.
- Telecom operators
- Cable operators
- Content providers
- Equipment manufacturers
- Software and service providers
- Industry regulators and investors
What's new for 2013!
- Build value to your marketing campaigns and develop a ‘go-to-market’strategy through a dedicated pre-conference tutorial based on consumer knowledge from co-founder of Virgin Digital Help and founder of consultancy agency, Seamlessly
- Gain holistic insight about opportunities in bundling entertainment, security, healthcare and other smart services
- Hear from the biggest names in the industry, with 80% Director/CXO Level attendance, including companies such as Telefonica, Swisscom, BT, Turkcell, EE, BBC and Bouygues
- Learn everything you need to know about the progress in unifying standards and achieving interoperability between devices
- Get vital insight into consumer behaviour: we reveal results from 6,500 respondents in France, Germany, Italy, UK and US
"Digital Home World summit was a very useful event; generating business opportunities and creating awareness on new approaches for serving this market.."Divisional Director for Technology Standards, Sony Europe
“Excellent networking and good market trend analysis!”Product Manager, ISA Intelligent Sensing Anywhere S.A.