- Arsenal vs Manchester United among 2014 BT Sport fixtures 10 December 2013 | 3:56 pm
- Visiware launches Sync2Ad 10 December 2013 | 3:22 pm
- Netflix to premiere campaign trail Mitt Romney doc 10 December 2013 | 2:54 pm
- NimbleTV brings “TV Everywhere” to NYC 10 December 2013 | 2:13 pm
- OTT devices to reach 1.7 billion by 2014 10 December 2013 | 1:54 pm
Joerg is responsible for defining ACCESS’ strategy and product roadmap for DLNA, OTT and Content Delivery.
Joerg was awarded the 2011 DLNA Outstanding Contribution Award, which is awarded to those individuals who have been instrumental in advancing DLNA’s mission of seamless connectivity for digital homes around the world. Joerg won the award due to his activities as a member of the DLNA Marketing Committee and as a DLNA Ambassador, as well as driving the standard forward through his management of ACCESS’ DLNA solutions.
He previously led ACCESS’ Network Services and System Solution department, which successfully launched the global i-mode service with European operators. Prior to ACCESS he worked at NEC. He holds a Diploma Degree in Communication Engineering from University of Applied Sciences Cologne and is also a Graduate in Business Administration from the University of Hagen.