- Second screens not distracting TV viewers, says Nielsen 18 June 2013 | 4:00 pm
- Jeff Weber replaced as AT&T’s president of content 18 June 2013 | 3:19 pm
- CommunicAsia: Telstra claims Asian CSPs being duped by industry myths 18 June 2013 | 2:41 pm
- Astro Malaysia claims widest IPTV-via-fibre coverage 18 June 2013 | 11:21 am
- CommunicAsia: Verimatrix secures multiscreen video for NTT Plala 18 June 2013 | 10:29 am
CMO Smart Home ProductSwisscom
Graduate of Telecom Management School in Paris (Business and Management school, Grande Ecole) in 1999, specialized in Marketing for new technologies. Marianne Tamborini started her carrier as strategic analyst at Nortel Networks in Paris, analyzing and assessing the mobile data market development.
She joined Swisscom in 2001 as product manager for UMTS introduction and held since then several positions within Swisscom in Marketing and Product development units, participating in the development of innovative products and customer experiences (Vodafone live, mobile internet, Swisscom WLAN, IPTV quality improvement etc..).
Since March 2011 she is heading the Product development and Marketing of the Smart Living product portfolio of Swisscom, under the lead of Swisscom Group Related Business.