- BBC closes £100mn digital media project, suspends CTO 24 May 2013 | 4:57 pm
- UTStarcom posts $5mn loss for Q1 24 May 2013 | 3:23 pm
- AOL: Advertisers and video platforms are starting to think the same way 24 May 2013 | 2:25 pm
- And in this corner: Microsoft Xbox One and the future of OTT 24 May 2013 | 1:05 pm
- Vubiquity: “Moving to a single global brand was critical” 24 May 2013 | 11:18 am
Saša Kramar was born in Čakovec, Croatia in 1968. Before joining Iskon, he spent ten years in AppleCenter Novel, seven of which as CEO. He has twenty years experience in the ICT industry, sales, marketing and general management. He is about to complete MBA program at the Edinburgh Business School of the Heriot-Watt University.His career at Iskon began in 2000 as director of sales. Since 2002 he has been a member of the Management Board responsible for sales, marketing, customer and public relations. Iskon's Supervisory Board has appointed him CEO of the company in June 2007.