- Mark Trefgarne: My predictions for 2014 11 December 2013 | 11:21 am
- Headend system brings DVB-T2 technology to Qatar 11 December 2013 | 10:35 am
- 70% of households have DVR, Netflix, or VOD 11 December 2013 | 10:17 am
- New Smart TV app for “Netflix of Nollywood” iROKOtv 11 December 2013 | 9:57 am
- Arsenal vs Manchester United among 2014 BT Sport fixtures 10 December 2013 | 3:56 pm
Saša Kramar was born in Čakovec, Croatia in 1968. Before joining Iskon, he spent ten years in AppleCenter Novel, seven of which as CEO. He has twenty years experience in the ICT industry, sales, marketing and general management. He is about to complete MBA program at the Edinburgh Business School of the Heriot-Watt University.His career at Iskon began in 2000 as director of sales. Since 2002 he has been a member of the Management Board responsible for sales, marketing, customer and public relations. Iskon's Supervisory Board has appointed him CEO of the company in June 2007.