- Second screens not distracting TV viewers, says Nielsen 18 June 2013 | 4:00 pm
- Jeff Weber replaced as AT&T’s president of content 18 June 2013 | 3:19 pm
- CommunicAsia: Telstra claims Asian CSPs being duped by industry myths 18 June 2013 | 2:41 pm
- Astro Malaysia claims widest IPTV-via-fibre coverage 18 June 2013 | 11:21 am
- CommunicAsia: Verimatrix secures multiscreen video for NTT Plala 18 June 2013 | 10:29 am
Board Member & VP MarketingOSGi Alliance
Dr. Susan Schwarze is Director Standards at ProSyst Software and represents ProSyst Software in international consortia. Since 2002 she is spokesperson and VP Marketing of the OSGi Alliance and serves on the Board of Directors. OSGi technology is deployed in many industries and also enables cross-industry business models. Prior to joining ProSyst Software, she has held positions at Information Advantage, Sterling Software and OAR Consulting, working on all aspects of the marketing mix and in business development. Before working in the IT industry, Susan worked for the Secretariat-General of the European Commission, acquired her PhD in International Relations from the Free University of Berlin and gained professional experience and language skills in France, Costa Rica, Belgium, the USA and Germany. She is married and has two daughters.