- TV Everywhere up 30% in US 12 December 2013 | 5:02 pm
- Ofcom: UK great for Internet costs, not so great for premium TV 12 December 2013 | 2:14 pm
- Liberty Global in takeover talks with Ziggo 12 December 2013 | 1:49 pm
- Freeview to hit UK tablets 12 December 2013 | 1:21 pm
- Telekom Austria teams up with Harmonic for new DTH platform 12 December 2013 | 11:56 am
Board Member & VP MarketingOSGi Alliance
Dr. Susan Schwarze is Director Standards at ProSyst Software and represents ProSyst Software in international consortia. Since 2002 she is spokesperson and VP Marketing of the OSGi Alliance and serves on the Board of Directors. OSGi technology is deployed in many industries and also enables cross-industry business models. Prior to joining ProSyst Software, she has held positions at Information Advantage, Sterling Software and OAR Consulting, working on all aspects of the marketing mix and in business development. Before working in the IT industry, Susan worked for the Secretariat-General of the European Commission, acquired her PhD in International Relations from the Free University of Berlin and gained professional experience and language skills in France, Costa Rica, Belgium, the USA and Germany. She is married and has two daughters.