- Second screens not distracting TV viewers, says Nielsen 18 June 2013 | 4:00 pm
- Jeff Weber replaced as AT&T’s president of content 18 June 2013 | 3:19 pm
- CommunicAsia: Telstra claims Asian CSPs being duped by industry myths 18 June 2013 | 2:41 pm
- Astro Malaysia claims widest IPTV-via-fibre coverage 18 June 2013 | 11:21 am
- CommunicAsia: Verimatrix secures multiscreen video for NTT Plala 18 June 2013 | 10:29 am
Director, European Business DevelopmentSamsung Electronics
Vassilis Seferidis is Director of Business Development for Samsung Electronics responsible for product planning and business development in the European market.
He has more than 20 years experience in the Consumer Electronics market mainly in Strategic Business Planning and Product Management roles. Prior to Samsung, he held senior management positions at Toshiba Information Systems, Philips Electronics, British Standards Institute and British Telecom.
Vassilis joined Samsung from QIO Systems Inc., an innovative wearable electronics company which he co-founded and acted as CTO from 2006 to 2009 when the company was acquired by Venture Capital Partners.
Vassilis holds a BSc and MSc from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, a PhD from Essex University and an MBA from Cass Business School (City University), London.